At CorProfit we understand that sound reporting gives your board and executive committee critical information to make better informed, decisions.
CorProfit has innovated an approach to reporting that cuts to the chase, providing you with the results of risk analysis to help you effectively and proactively manage risks.
The collation of risks data cascades through the Risk Process and shows the risks that need most attention and controls that are best value to manage risks, which in turn gives an aggregated measure on the level of risk in different areas of your company, such as Business Plans, Departments, Projects and Assets.
You have the opportunity to compare the range of reports that you use with the range of report types and formats that Corprofit contributes to your ERM. This reporting assists to meet various objectives and outcomes, such as:
- To show the development of risk management
- Engage the board and executive committee to enable them to drive risk management both strategically and more broadly
- Identify strategic and key business risks
- Provide a snap-shot record of the status of risk exposures and any control actions being implemented
- Provide information to risk – control owners
- Submit information to regulators and other external parties on an as-needs to know basis